1) Khloe Kardashian - It took Khloé Kardashian a year and a half to shed 30 pounds. Why? She worked out regularly but was unwilling to give up all of the foods she loved. That may sound like slower progress than you'd like to aim for, but taking your time and developing a healthy routine you can stick with for the long haul can help you ultimately lose more weight.
2) Kate Hudson - Kate tracks her meals with the MyFitnessPal app, and aims for 1,800 calories a day. “You gotta eat right.” She also does two hours of core work with trainer Nicole Stuart three times a week. “I work my a*s off!”
3) Jessica Simpson - Seriously, it can be as simple as walking. In fact, Jessica Simpson logged between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day (in addition to doing three 45-minute resistance-training workouts a week) when she wanted to drop the baby weight after her most recent pregnancy.
4) Kaley Cuoco - “I work out four to five times a week. I love to be active and just get out there and be outside.” She skips alcohol for a lean body. “Alcohol bloats us…I’ve become a little bit more aware of what goes in my body.” She also does SoulCycle, yoga and horseback riding.
5) Christina Aguilera - Ever heard of Reiki? Christina Aguilera says the ancient Asian practice helped her slimmed down (because it kept her so Zen). There aren't currently any studies on the effectiveness of Reiki as a weight-loss strategy, but research does show that learning how to better manage stress can help you drop more pounds.
6) Drew Carey - For funny guy Drew Carey, 55, the extra pounds were becoming a serious health issue. After losing 80 since January 2010, Carey told People magazine he no longer needs medication for his type 2 diabetes. To slim down, he stuck to a diet high in protein, fruits, and veggies, and a tough regimen of 45 minutes of cardio six times a week.
7) Jada Pinkett Smith - She eats brown rice to get energy for her daily 45-minute workouts that include pushups, yoga and running. She burns about 500 calories a day. “You can eat whatever you want as long as you’re willing to put the work in.”
8) John Goodman - The actor, perhaps best known for his beefy Dan Conner on Roseanne, tipped the scales at 368 pounds in 2007. Since then, Goodman, 61, has quit drinking, cut sugar out of his diet—and gotten off the couch. Now he works out six days a week and is down more than 100 pounds!
9) Melissa Joan Hart - Melissa Joan Hart has lost more than 70 pounds since giving birth to her third child over a year ago. How'd she do it? The actress turned her sweat sessions in hangout sessions, often asking friends to walk with her or running with her husband. Committing to exercise with someone else can definitely make you more likely to stick with your fitness routine.
10) Michael Moore - The opinionated filmmaker dropped a dramatic 70 pounds by eliminating salt, sugar, and white flour from his diet, and upping his exercise regimen to walking 30 to 40 minutes every day. Moore, 59, allegedly checked into a Florida weight-loss spa in 2007 and again in December 2010.