We take pride in conducting fair and objective mini-challenges that are designed to help people lose weight. Please carefully consider all of the entries and then vote for the one entry that you determine makes the best use of creativity, aesthetics, personality, informational elements, motivation and excitement to inspire a wide audience to lose weight and be healthy.
Instructions to Mini-Challenge Participants:
1. All Mini-Challenge entries must be entered through the your mini-challenge tab from the challenge dashboard.
2. Only votes entered through the voting functionality our website will be counted.
3. No person may vote more than once in a given mini-challenge in any given contest. Double voting by any means—including, but not limited to, creating phony Facebook accounts (manually or using software or by any other means); by compensating another person(s) for the use of their Facebook account(s); or by compensating another person(s) to vote in the mini-challenge—is strictly prohibited. Any quid-pro-quo arrangement is considered compensatory and is not allowed (i.e., vote exchanges are not permitted, including sites such as www.getonlinevotes.com). In these cases, teams participating in this type of activity will be disqualified from the mini-challenge.
4. Duplicate entries will be deleted and extra votes from any duplicate entries will not be counted and/or combined.
5. Voting for each specific Mini-Challenge ends at 11:59 PM ET on the date each challenge ends. Any votes received after midnight Eastern time will not be counted.
6. You must follow the guidelines the Mini-Challenge. If a challenge includes a photo entry and you do not submit a photo, your votes will not be counted.
7. If your team wins a Mini Challenge, you will receive a notification on how to get your prize.
8. Make sure to have fun!
9. No team may win more than one mini-challenge prize in any given HealthyWage challenge.