Is HealthyWage for Real?
Is HealthyWage real? Is HealthyWage legit?
We are surprised that we sometimes still get questions like these, but we know that when it comes to the Internet, you can never be too sure.
If you're asking yourself is HealthyWage a scam? you've come to the right place. Here are some things to keep in mind that prove that HealthyWage is a real, bona fide, legitimate business with a strong reputation, and that HealthyWage is not a scam:
- Public Testimonials and Coverage. In addition to the sheer size of the HealthyWage press page and the credibility of the press outlets (e.g., Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, Good Morning America, etc.), pay close attention to the articles themselves and watch some of the videos: you will hear HealthyWage reviews directly from HealthyWage participants and corporate clients (you do not need to participate through a company — you can participate on your own) who give glowing reviews of HealthyWage.
Here's a quick example: check out what Barbara W. (a retired Vanderbilt nurse) told the Tennessean (one of Tennessee's principle newspapers) in a recent article: "the old saying 'If it sounds too good to be true it probably is' does NOT apply in this case . . . One of the best investments you can make is an investment in your health." There are many many more public testimonials that HealthyWage is real.
For most people, the need for proof that HealthyWage is legit ends here.
- Large Organizations Trust HealthyWage. HealthyWage has hundreds of large corporate clients who have offered our programs to employees for years. Note: You do not have to participate through your company — you can participate on your own. As proof that we have had these clients and that they — and their employees — have liked HealthyWage, here are some third-party-published testimonials. This Employee Benefits News article describes how Domino's has commissioned HealthyWage multiple times to offer nationwide HealthyWage challenges (EBN is a major trade publication). The article features a Domino's executive giving a positive review about HealthyWage. As another example, check out this Washington Post article following the HealthyWage experience of employees at Meritus Health, a major DC-area health system and HealthyWage client. There are literally hundreds of other examples of participants and corporate clients describing their experience with HealthyWage. Check out our press page.
You do not have to participate through your company — you can participate on your own.
- Facebook. Check out our Facebook page. See those 40,000+ likes — we didn't put them there (our loyal supporters did)! If you're not sure, post something on our wall, like "Is HealthyWage for real?" and see what our followers have to say...
- Independent Reviews. A lot of independent writers, reviewers and bloggers have written about HealthyWage. This blogger was skeptical, but gave HealthyWage a try — check out the story on his blog (he even includes a photo of his check from HealthyWage!).
- Better Business Bureau. Check out our rating at the Better Business Bureau — it's an A+.