Is HealthyWage for Real? Where can I find a HealthyWage review?
We are surprised that we sometimes still get questions like these, but we know that when it comes to the Internet, you can never be too sure.
Here are some things to keep in mind that prove that HealthyWage is a real, bona fide, legitimate business with a strong reputation, and that HealthyWage is not a scam:
- Public Testimonials and Coverage. In addition to the sheer size of the HealthyWage press page and the credibility of the press outlets (e.g., Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, Good Morning America, etc.), pay close attention to the articles themselves and watch some of the videos: you will hear HealthyWage reviews directly from HealthyWage participants and corporate clients (you do not need to participate through a company — you can participate on your own) who give glowing reviews of HealthyWage.
A few examples (there are many, many more):
Ben Carnes (a schoolteacher and football coach in Westfield, Ind) told NPR in this recent article all about his HealthyWage bet and weight loss. Ben won about $1,500 for losing over 100 pounds.
There are many, many more examples -- check out the HealthyWage press page for more. For most people, the need for proof that HealthyWage is legit ends here.
Barbara W. (a retired Vanderbilt nurse) told the Tennessean (one of Tennessee's principal newspapers) in a recent article: "the old saying 'If it sounds too good to be true it probably is' does NOT apply in this case . . . One of the best investments you can make is an investment in your health." (Barbara made $669 for losing 30 pounds).
Some TV Examples
- Large Organizations Trust HealthyWage. HealthyWage has hundreds of large corporate clients who have offered our programs to employees for years. Note: You do not have to participate through your company — you can participate on your own. As proof that we have had these clients and that they — and their employees — have liked HealthyWage, here are some third-party-published testimonials. This Employee Benefits News article describes how Domino's has commissioned HealthyWage multiple times to offer nationwide HealthyWage challenges (EBN is a major trade publication). The article features a Domino's executive giving a positive review about HealthyWage. As another example, check out this Washington Post article following the HealthyWage experience of employees at Meritus Health, a major DC-area health system and HealthyWage client. There are literally hundreds of other examples of participants and corporate clients describing their experience with HealthyWage. Check out our press page.
You do not have to participate through your company — you can participate on your own.
- Facebook. Check out our Facebook page. See those 40,000+ likes — we didn't put them there (our loyal supporters did)! If you're not sure and want to hear reviews, post something on our wall, like "Is HealthyWage for real?" and see what our followers have to say...
- Independent Reviews. A lot of independent writers, reviewers and bloggers have written about HealthyWage. This blogger was skeptical, but gave HealthyWage a try — check out the story on his blog (he even includes a photo of his check from HealthyWage). Another example: this blog article includes a screenshot of the winner's Paypal records, showing the incoming payout from HealthyWage. This blog article includes...a lot of enthusiasm! (You can also view our curated list of HealthyWage Reviews.)
- Social Sharing About HealthyWage. Our winning participants LOVE sharing their success on social media!
Check out a few of our recent favorites:
- Rene won $1,443 for losing 19.04% of her body weight. View her post on Facebook here.
- Hannah won $89 for losing 6% in a Jackpot Challenge. View her post on Instagram here.
- Cort won $1,400 for losing 65 pounds in 6 months. View his post on Instagram here.
- A team from NW Natural Appliance Center won $2,000 in a Team Challenge. View their post on Facebook here.
- Bree won $1,160 for losing 35 pounds in 6 months. View her post on Facebook here.
- A team from Cone Health won $2,500 in a Team Challenge. View their post on Facebook here.
- A team from the City of Ft. Myers won $7,500 in a Team Challenge. View their Facebook post here.
- Rachel won back her challenge entry fee by maintaining her weight loss. View her post on Instagram here.
- AJ won $89.05 for losing 6% in a Jackpot Challenge. View her post on Instagram here.
- Joe shares his progress throughout his Team Challenge. View one of his posts on Instagram here.
- Mike won $1,014 for losing 52 pounds in 6 months. View his post on Instagram here.
- Lorissa tracks her HealthyWager journey with progress pics. View one of her posts on Instagram here.
There's a ton more where those came from! Just click on one of the links below to see for yourself.
- View participants' public posts about HealthyWage on Facebook.
- View participants' public posts about HealthyWage on Instagram.